Skiing on perfectly prepared slopes with a breathtaking view of the surrounding Alps in front of you. Snow is guaranteed up until Easter and especially families appreciate a lot. There are 6 child-friendly, easily reachable skiing areas that attract connoisseurs of every category with their 140 km of pistes.
No less than 6 skiing areas can be reached within not many minutes from the Hotel Stafler, giving you the opportunity to do alpine skiing, cross country skiing, tobogganing and hiking on snow.
- Vipiteno’s home mountain Rosskopf with its broad pistes
- the family skiing area Ladurns with its uncomplicated location in the mountains
- the ski arena Ratschings-Jaufen, listed among the most modern ski areas in South Tyrol
- Bressanone’s home mountain Plose with its spectacular views
- the relaxing ski area on alpine pastures Vals/Jochtal and Meransen
There are kilometers and kilometers of ski runs, a lot of winter fun and hiking adventures and just about everything you can desire if you are looking for a diversified skiing holiday! By the way: If you want to do the famous Sellaronda in the Dolomites, it will take you less than an hour to get there!